VocalEase programs offer every client an individual assessment, achievable and functional goals, and measurable results. The training uses video feedback, computer-assisted learning, mirrors (a small but mighty tool), short lectures, training in small groups (within classes up to 12), or individual coaching. Written training manual created specifically for program provided.
We work with corporate clients to design training that is effective, whether for individuals or groups. Among the corporate clients we have served are Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Shell Oil, Tesoro, Washington Mutual, Providian, Cerus Corporation and Ten Speed Press.
We have taught or are teaching “Pronouncing American English” to Visiting Scholars and Postdocs at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), and San Francisco (UCSF); students at the California College of the Arts (CCA); and faculty members at the School of Business and Economics students at California State University, East Bay (CSUEB).
Our clients learn to:
- Speak clearly with confidence
- Use your best rate of speech
- Masater repair techniques for conversation breakdowns
- Position lips and tongue to help with clarity
- Hear and articulate challenging sounds
- Use facial muscles in new ways
- Enhance telephone skills
- Crack the secrets of using idioms in American English
- Use pitch—the music of English—with ease